Directed by Choi-ha Dong-ha (최하동하)105min | Release date in South Korea : 2007/12/21
In Seoul, there are 70 thousand taxies including 20 thousand corporate taxies and 40 thousand private taxies threading across the city. In most cases, a taxi driver works 12 hour shifts and must complete 20 to 30 trips a day in order to take home the smallest of earnings after paying 80 to 100 dollars to the taxi company. The taxi drivers go to every nook and cranny of the city with a variety of passengers at their side or in the back seat. One summer I became a taxi driver, driving one of Seoul’s 70 thousand taxies …
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|105 min •DV •4/3|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017