Directed by Han Ji-won (한지원)
Screenplay by Han Ji-won (한지원)93min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/02/23
I dream of success. My mom dreams of me. The moment we spent together. Breathing in my heart…”Angel’s Breath”
Would-be actor Jae-min dreams of becoming a super star.
His mother Yeong-ran supports him with her sick self.
However, the things he does to become a super star are ridiculous.
Yeong-ran is not enough by herself to clean up after his messes.
Will Jae-min come to his senses and really become a super star?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|93 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.