Directed by Kih-Hoon Kim (김기훈)
Screenplay by Kih-Hoon Kim (김기훈)95min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/11/04
"The Boy from Ipanema" is a co-production between South Korea and Japan
A boy, who surfs every day, meets a broken hearted girl on the beach. The girl tries to forget her past while the boy suffers because an old memory of his past love is fading away. As time flows, the two fall in love with each other, but being bound to their past, they are both insecure. The film is a melodrama that shows the pure love of the two as well as the heartbreak of a breakup. The animation, Busan and Sapporo’s beautiful scenery brings up memories of the past.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Music Video - TransFixion 'Never Say Goodbye'
Music Video - Go Eun So Many
|95 min •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***