Directed by Park Kwang-woo (박광우)104min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/05/19
A Joseon-style school in Gangwon Province doubles as a boot camp for social misfits. One of the teachers, Song-i (Jin Ji-hee), is only 12 but is well-versed in Confucian classics and exhibits charismatic leadership. She faces the greatest challenge ever in her teaching career, however, when a criminal Du-yeol (Ahn Nae-sang) turns out to be her father. Directed by Park Kwang-woo.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
On the set video
2nd Making Of
Music Video 'Love is Falling' by Kim Jeong-hoon
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***