Directed by Hong Ki-seon (홍기선)
Screenplay by Lee Maeng-yoo (이맹유)100min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/09/09
Based on an unsolved murder case at a hamburger chain in Seoul’s multicultural Itaewon district in 1997, “The Case of Itaewon Homicide” opens with a graphically brutal scene in which an innocent college student is stabbed to death by a stranger.
Two Korean-American teenagers, Pearson (Jang Geun-seok) and Alex (Sin Seung-hwan), are the prime suspects in custody, and each blames the other for the horrific crime. The suspects throw contradictory evidence at investigators, creating confusion about what actually happened, leaving prosecutor Park (Jeong Jin-yeong) to try to figure out the truth.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
On the Set Video and Interview
|100 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama