Directed by Sohn Young-sung (손영성)123min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/09/29
Battle of wits as a lawyer slowly uncovers the truth that his client tries to hide
Defense attorney Kang receives a notorious case to defend Han, who is accused of killing his wife. Even though her body is not discovered, the general public is quick to label him as the devil-reincarnate and begs for a shift guilty verdict. Itís a difficult case but Kang is confident that he will prevail. The defendant is an enigmatic character with OCD who canít express his thoughts clearly. Fortunately for him, there is no murder weapon but he doesnít have an alibi either. The prosecutor handling Hanís case is also Kangís archrival, and is determined to bring down Han for the murder and his lawyer along with him. Kang digs into Hanís case in order to uncover evidences to clear his clientís name.
DVD Single Disc (En Sub)
DVD HK (En Sub)
DVD MY (En Sub)
DVD 2-Disc (First Press Limited Edition) (En Sub)
Poster Making Of
Q and A
On the set video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week