Directed by Lee Suk-gyung (이숙경)
Screenplay by Lee Suk-gyung (이숙경)87min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/03/12
Bo-young’s day starts out disturbingly with a fight with the delivery man in the alley. It is followed by a call from the publishing office worrying her the deadline, a parking ticket, and news from her ex-husband that he is getting remarried. It seems no one can understand her, not even family and friends and she feels lonely. Another mundane day continues on when Bo-young is asked to give a lecture to insurance salespeople out of town so she leaves her daughter Ye-lim at her mother’s house and departs. That night, Jeongnam, one of the salespeople enters Bo-young’s room and the two women end up sharing the room. Jeong-nam spills the story of her playboy husband and the wounds she got from everyday life to Bo-young who is a perfect stranger. Hearing Jeong-nam’s words, Bo-young feels as though her own wounds are healing, the wounds she kept to her self deep inside. The night goes on like that
International Film Festivals
2009 Berlin International Film Festival , The International Forum of New Cinema , Netpac Award
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|87 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|40,000,000 Won (~$US 30,000)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week