Directed by Jo Chang-ho (조창호)
Screenplay by Jo Chang-ho (조창호)104min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/04/01
Also known as "Lovers Vanished"
Su-in, an ex top-chef, accused of murdering his own wife, gets AIDS virus intentionally by putting Sang-byung, the prison mate’s blood into his body in order to get out of the prison to prove his innocence. But as he meets his wife’s lover, he confesses his crime and jumps from the cliff making Su-in lost and hopeless. With nowhere to turn to, Su-in visits café Le Luth run by mysterious but beautiful Mia. Mia was Sang-byung’s girlfriend but she shot his boyfriend when she witnessed their love affair. Felt guilty, Sang-byung turned himself into the police. Since then, Mia completely closed her mind towards outside. Su-in starts working at Mia’s café hiding how he found her and they get to close to each other as Su-in teaches how to cook and Mia shows magic taught from Sang-byung. However, their peaceful days don’t last long as police appear to arrest Su-in
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Music Video Big Mama
Special Making Of
Kim Nam-gil Special
|104 min •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017