Directed by Hong Sang-soo (홍상수)113min | Release date in South Korea : 1996/05/04
Hyosup is a second class writer whose sole comfort is to write and to love Bokyung, a married woman. Bokyung, a housewife in her 30s, believes she can realize her previous aspirations and tries to escape from her life with Hyosup. Dongwoo is Bokyung's husband, a cowardly and ordinary businessman who always suspects his wife's unfaithfulness. Minjae is a ticket seller at a cinema, dreaming of becoming a writer's wife. Hypocrisy, worldly desires, and complex relations of these four characters either lead viewers into a world of fantasy or make them shudder with disgust.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|113 min •35mm|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.