Directed by Kim Hyeong-joo-I (김형주)
Screenplay by Kim Hyeong-joo-I (김형주)85min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/11/27
A college boy Su-min is looking around paintings in a gallery when he hears someone screaming for help. That’s where he first meets a high school girl, Hyun-jin. They soon meet again in a park, and she realizes he is gifted; he can read people’s mind. He doesn’t want to be near her but somehow he happens to talk with her all the time, which makes him confused. They unexpectedly run into a kidnapping case and she is getting sure about his supernatural power. Hyun-jin tags after him, and tries him in many different ways to figure out his gift. He thinks she is so annoying and frustrating; however he finds strangely himself feeling something about her. As he is entangled in Hyun-jin’s test, he ends up cleaning a restaurant to cover for expensive lobster dishes. Later on Su-min and Hyun-jin go to an amusement park with the money from Su-min’s cleaning work and surely she never stops testing him even at the park. Since they see the kidnapping suspect by chance at the park, they get a step closer to real state of the kidnapping…
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
On the set video
On the set video
|85 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***