Directed by Shin Yeon-shick (신연식)
Screenplay by Shin Yeon-shick (신연식)117min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/01/14
Hyung-man is in his fifties and has regrettably never dated. After having lost all his money to a close friend, Hyung-man spends his monotonous and frustrating life in his photo studio. One day, Hyung-man decides to pay his fraudulent friend, Ki-hyuk, a visit, after having heard that he is dying of cancer. Ki-hyuk requests that Hyung-man look after his daughter, Nam-eun, once in a while after he dies. After Ki-yuk passes away, Hyung-man decides to visit his friend's daughter, who is surprisingly a full-grown lady. Noticing that Nam-eun is more distressed over the death of her pet cat than her father's, Hyung-man decides to look after her once in a while. Nam-eun too finds her father's silly and unmarried friend quite interesting. Using Hyung-man's dirty laundry as an excuse, Nam-eun frequently visits Hyung-man, gradually expressing her feelings for him. Although awkward and surprised at first, Hyung-man too is curious about his feelings for his friend's daughter. Soon, Hyung-man who was once simply Nam-eun's father's friend becomes her man and they begin a series of unusual dates.
On the set video
Music Video Lee Ha-na Sings "Fallen"
Happy New Year Showcase
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|117 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.