Directed by Jang Hoon (장훈)
Screenplay by Park Sang-yeon (박상연)133min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/07/20
Previously known as "Battle of Highlands" on HanCinema
In 1951 ceasefire is declared, but two remaining armies fought their final battle on the front line
Towards the end of the Korean War, a South Korean battalion is fiercely battling over a hill on the front line border against the North in order to capture a strategic point that would determine the new border between two nations. The ownership of this small patch of land would swap multiple times each day. Kang is dispatched to the front line in order to investigate the tacit case that’s been happening there. But he gets spiraled into the war that’s more terrifying than death itself when he meets his friend Kim, who has transformed into a war machine, and his unit. As the countdown for ceasefire begins, both sides become more vicious, resulting in deaths of countless lives until the last man could claim the land.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Blu-ray (En Sub)
DVD Single Disc (En Sub)
Blu-ray (First Press Edition) (En Sub)
2DVD + OST (First Press Limited Edition) (En Sub)
Offical PR - Ko Soo
Offical PR - Sin Ha-gyoon
On the set video
|133 min •D-Cinema|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.