Directed by Jeon Gye-soo (전계수)
Screenplay by Jeon Gye-soo (전계수)120min | Release date in South Korea : 2006/11/23
Also known as "Midnight Ballad For Ghost Theater"
So-dan is a girl bored with her tedious life, but she manages to find some distraction in the run-down Three Corners Theater. Initially she goes into the building as a way of finding her grandmother, who is said to have gone into the theater and never came out. She simply vanished. During the day there are few spectators at the theater, but once night falls, ghosts stage a cabaret at Three Corners Theater. In this grotesque and eerie place, So-dan has an uncanny experience- one that engages the senses and disregards the passage of time...
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|LJ Film (LJ 필름)|
|Cinema Service (시네마서비스)|
|120 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
- On the set video
- Music video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.