Concerts, museums & theater 2011/08/25, Source, Classical concerts The Sonata Series of the Beethoven Association of Korea ― Heroic Beethoven Seoul Arts Center* (See 'Venues' on the right for more information) Aug. 29 To celebrate the 5th anniversary of its establishment, the association has been promoting Beethoven's 32 piano sonatas with 32 pianists, and has divided the performance into six sections. Its 4th performance is this August with "Sonata No. 3 in C Major, Op. 2-3" and "Sonata No. 7 in D Major, Op. 10-3" planned. Tickets cost 20,000 won. For more information, call (02) 3436-5929,...More
[Weekender] Summer musical treats 2011/07/07, Source,
"Romance of their Own"
From Broadway classics to K-pop jukebox musical
By Kwon Mee-yoo
The summer is usually considered a slow season for musicals but a wide variety of hot shows are here this season. From Broadway classics to jukebox musicals featuring K-pop, offering spectacles to tempt people to spend their vacations in theaters.
Classics with modern touch
Broadway classics "Guys and Dolls" will raise its curtain at LG Arts Center in southern Seoul on Aug. 2,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.