Directed by Noh Kyeong-tae (노경태)
Screenplay by Noh Kyeong-tae (노경태)91min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/04/11
This film is just my personal story about irony and separation. It symbolically and poetically considers the irony and contradiction of modern society, the collapse of the value of the family, and global pollution. These social problems are referred to in a unique way through the lens of trivialism, surrealism, and minimalism.
KOFIC Support Programs
2006 Subtitle Translation and Print Production Support Program
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|91 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.