Directed by Shim Hyung-rae (심형래)
Screenplay by Shim Hyung-rae (심형래)103min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/12/29
"The Last Godfather" is a coproduction between South Korea and the USA.
Famous comedian and film director Shim Hyung-rae returns with his latest Hollywood film, this time a comedy. In the 1950s in New York, Mafia boss Don Carini (Harvey Keitel) suddenly brings his lovechild Young-gu (Shim) from Korea, who seems mentally impaired, to train him as his successor. He keeps disappointing everyone by behaving strangely, but finally manages to win the hearts of the gang. However, the mafia’s rival refuses to let him take over.
Younggu in the City
Younggu Jingle Bells by Shim Hyung-rae Music Video
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|103 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.