Directed by Park Chul-soon (박철순)
Screenplay by Park Chul-soon (박철순)86min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/11/24
9-year-old Da-seul, her uncle who waits tables at a nightclub, and her grandmother who works at a squid drying factory, live together in a small village overlooking the ocean. Although her grandmother and uncle think that she is merely a mentally challenged child, Da-seul has actually inherited a special talent for art along with her autism.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama