Directed by Hong Ji-young (홍지영)102min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/02/05
Today is Mo-rae and Sang-in’s one-year wedding anniversary. After a busy morning preparing for the celebration, Mo-rae goes to an art gallery to find a gift for Sang-in. At the gallery, she meets a complete stranger and the two unexpectedly have sex. Mo-rae returns home feeling anxious and guilty about the incident and cannot help but confess it to Sang-in. That night, a visitor arrives at their house; Du-rae, who came from Paris to help Sang-in with his new business. To Mo-rae’s shock, he is the man from the gallery. He temporarily lives with the couple in their house and a risky love triangle begins.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
DVD TH (En Sub)
DVD Single disc (En Sub)
Special Making 2-Disc DVD (En Sub)
DVD 2-Disc First Press Edition (En Sub)
Joo Ji-hoon Call for Love Song Chanson
Sin Min-ah A Year Later Music Video
Joo Ji-hoon - Sin Min-ah Kiss
Joo Ji-hoon - Sin Min-ah Date
Kim Tae-woo and Sin Min-ah Romantic Date
Kim Tae-woo and Sin Min-ah Romantic Kiss
Joo Ji-hoon Cooking Training
|102 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017