Directed by Koo Hye-seon (구혜선)120min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/10/31
A movie about a pair of Siam twins directed by Koo Hye-seon, Ryoo Deok-hwan and Jo Seung-woo as the twins and Nam Sang-mi as the woman who is loved by the two of them.
Even though actress-director Koo Hye-seonís debut feature film "Magic - 2010" was not so successful as expected, her second feature is a compelling look into the lives of Siamese twin bothers. In addition to noteworthy performances by audience favorites Jo Seung-woo and Ryoo Deok-hwan, the film also boasts a fascinating narrative structure and a powerful dramatic flow. Nam Sang-mi gives a standout performance as well.
16th Busan Film Festival
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.