Actor JANG Dong-gun 2012/01/14, Source, After starring in Korea's biggest budget war movie of all time, actor Jang Dong-gun met with Korean Cinema Today's LEE Hwa-jung to talk about his work.
Based on a true story, "My Way" is about the unbelievable journey of a Korean man who was drafted by the Japanese army during World War II. He was captured by the Russians and put in a labor camp, then became a soldier in the German army, and finally was captured by the US army in Normandy. A record of the spectacular struggle of an individual in history, director Kang Je-gyu's latest action dramastars Jang Dong-gun in the role of Jun-shik, a young marathoner who just wants to get back home,...More
Kwon eyes Chinese film career 2011/05/30, Source,
SHENZHEN, China (AP) - After building a name for himself in the South Korean film and TV industries, kwon Sang-woo is setting his sights on another booming Asian entertainment market - China.
The 34-year-old actor is shooting a Chinese-language romance alongside Hong Kong actress Cecilia Cheung and will next join the Jackie Chan project "Chinese Zodiac",...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.