Directed by Park Heung-shik (박흥식)
Screenplay by Park Heung-shik (박흥식)107min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/02/02
First released on 2007/05/10
One night, a man and a woman, both drunk and both lost souls, get on the last train at different stations. However, other then being drunk, the two have something else in common -- they are emotionally hurt in one way or another. These two find themselves at the last stop, just before the DMZ, on a heavy snowy night. They have no other choice but to spend the night together. As time goes by, they learn to reveal their inner pains to each other.
KOFIC Support Programs
2005 Low Budget Film Production Program
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|107 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.