Directed by Kim Yeong-jin-I (김영진)
Screenplay by Oh Jeong-yo (오정요)72min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/12/01
Once one of Koreaís most famous dance music singers, Kang Won-rae had everything taken away from him by a traffic accident.After working through his anger and despair, he eventually organized an entertainment troupe consisting solely of talented handicapped performers. With numerous successful performances, a major television station offers to produce a soap opera about their story with the performers playing themselves. Can they surprise the world again?
Kim Yeong-jin-I has directed numerous soap operas for Korean television, including 2010ís "Thank You for Making Me Smile". "Never Say I Canít" is his first theatrical feature.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.