Directed by Cho Se-rae (조세래)
Screenplay by Cho Se-rae (조세래)109min | Release date in South Korea : 2014/06/12
Coming to grips with the truth that he will never earn a living playing baduk; a young manís encounter by chance with a local gangster finds him with a new pupil, about the vastly different past and future of the two men.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Director Cho Se-rae's Special Video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week