Directed by Shin Chun-soo (신춘수)100min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/06/09
Can't performing and life... be perfect?
About five men who lead the Korean musicals "Wonderful Life"
Five men who lead the Korean musical society gathered for the tense first script reading of the musical “The Story Of My Life”. Ryu Jung-han the perfectionist, full of concentration from the first day of practice, Lee Seok-joon who delicately challenges him, Sin Seong-rok who decides he is the mood lightener, Lee Chang-yong-I, frozen tight in front of seniors that look like stars to him and Shin Chun-soo who got them all in one place. Within a circle of tension, Jung-han and Seong-rok start practicing the role of Thomas and Seok-joon and Chang-yong the role of Alvin.
The youngest Chang-yong carefully approached Seong-rok to get closer to him but Seong-rok isn’t happy about being paired up with a newbie. Meanwhile, Seok-joon falls into a slump as he gets mixed criticis about his current performance and runs into trouble with Jung-han about everything starting with the product evaluation.
This musical about two men and their friendship, will it be able to rise on stage?
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.