Directed by Choi Yong-seok (최용석)
Screenplay by Choi Yong-seok (최용석)127min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/05/10
Yeon-hee visits her hometown long after she lost her mother in a fire incident. At her hometown, Yeon-hee finds Seok who lost his father in the incident. By hanging around places that their parents once hung around, they try to heal their trauma together. Yeon-hee gradually gets to know why she left home and what she did not know about her mother before. A girl that she comes across reminds her of her childhood. Through the relationship with the young girl Yeon-hee recalls her lost features.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017