Directed by Won Sin-yeon (원신연)
Screenplay by Lim Sang-yoon (임상윤)137min | Release date in South Korea : 2013/12/24
Dong-chul was the best special field agent in North Korea, but he’s abandoned by his government during a mission. While on the run, he looks for his wife and child, who were sold as slaves to China, only to discover their corpses. He soon finds out that his colleague was behind the killing and defects to the South in search of his nemesis. He looks for him during the day, and works as a temp driver at night and as a personal driver for Chairman PARK. One night the chairman is attacked and killed by an assassin, but not before handing over a pair of glasses to Dong-chul. He is now on the run again, accused of the chairman’s murder by the intelligence service, while trying to uncover the secret contained inside the glasses. Little did he know that depending on who ultimately gains control of the secret, it could either become a national threat or treasure.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Blu-ray (Limited Edition) (En Sub)
2DVD + OST (Normal Edition) (En Sub)
Blu-ray US (En Sub)
DVD US (En Sub)
2DVD + OST (Limited Edition) (En Sub)
DVD HK (En Sub)
Blu-ray HK (En Sub)
Real Action Video
Public Action Transformation
Making Real Action
Prequalification Video Director's Cut
Stage Greeting on the Red Carpet
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.