Directed by Choi Dong-hoon (최동훈)139min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/07/25
Also known as "The Professionals"
In order to let things cool down from their latest heist, Popeye and his group of thieves go to Macao on a job. But the mastermind behind this job is none other than Popeye’s old partner Macao Park, who escaped with 68kg of gold several years ago on their last job together. Macao Park brought Chinese thieves as well but little did they know what Macao Park planned for each one of them. But his plan takes an unexpected turn when Popeye brings Pepsi, an old flame of Macao Park, to settle the old score. The thieves’ target is a $20 million diamond known as ‘Tear of the Sun’, kept safely away in a casino, brought there to be sold by a notorious Chinese fence. While working together to steal this fabled diamond, they all have their own agenda to keep the diamond for themselves. But who will succeed and live to see another day?
DVD HK (En Sub)
Blu-ray (Normal Edition) (En Sub)
DVD 2-disc (Normal Edition) (En Sub)
DVD Single Disc (En Sub)
Blu-ray (Coffee Book) (First Press Limited Edition) (En Sub)
DVD (3-Disc) (First Press Limited Edition) (En Sub)
Poster Making Of
Crime Expedition Journal
Lee Jeong-jae and Jeon Ji-hyeon's Characters
Macao Park and Pepsi Characters
Chewing Gum, Jampano and Andrew's Characters
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.