Directed by John H. Lee (이재한)113min | Release date in South Korea : 2016/05/19
"The Third Way of Love" is a Korea-China co-production.
One encounter changed life as if it was destiny...two accounts of fate came by like miracles and love began...
Im Gye-jeong (Song Seung-heon), the heir to Chirim Group, coincidentally sits next to Chu-woo (Liu Yifei) who is crying on the plane.
He sees her again at the airport and this time he can't keep his eyes off her. This is their destined encounter. Im Gye-jeong (Song Seung-heon) is the kind of man who believed there was no such thing as love although he has everything from looks, wealth, fame and power. His coincidental encounter with Chu-woo has him falling for her.
A man who believed there was no such thing as love and a woman who didn't need love start opening up to each other slowly...
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Special Making Video
Angel Eyes Music Video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.