Directed by Yoon Tae-sik (윤태식)98min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/09/01
Tae-sung, a blind man runs into Jiniís (a pregnant and broken hearted woman) car while he was wandering outside his house. Rather than going to the hospital, Tae-sung suggests that they go on a trip. While they are hesitant to make a decision, Su-hee, a heavyweight boxer with low self-esteem runs into their car. The three decide to go to the beach, and on their way, they face various incidents... This is a road movie where the main characters who are suffering from each of their own problems become a special friend to each other.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|98 min •HD|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama