Directed by Hong Hyun-gi (홍현기)96min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/06/04
GU Chang-sik is a debt collector working day and night to reform Korea’s fiscal order and dreaming of becoming the ‘King of debt collecting’, so that he can earn a tremendous salary. Unfortunately, he is the last man in the race for three months in a row. One day he meets three debtors, which leads to the comedy of the film: KWAK Seon-ju, a young debtor who is struggling hard to raise a child alone; CHO Eul-sang, who goes bankrupt after his company collapsed but tries to keep his house for his soon-to-be-married daughter; and SHIM Su-gyo, who fails to get a job after graduating from a local university and falls into the private loan business.
International Film Festivals
2008 Shanghai International Film Festival, Asian New Talents , Best Director
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|96 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week