Directed by Hong Hyun-gi (홍현기)96min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/06/04
GU Chang-sik is a debt collector working day and night to reform Korea’s fiscal order and dreaming of becoming the ‘King of debt collecting’, so that he can earn a tremendous salary. Unfortunately, he is the last man in the race for three months in a row. One day he meets three debtors, which leads to the comedy of the film: KWAK Seon-ju, a young debtor who is struggling hard to raise a child alone; CHO Eul-sang, who goes bankrupt after his company collapsed but tries to keep his house for his soon-to-be-married daughter; and SHIM Su-gyo, who fails to get a job after graduating from a local university and falls into the private loan business.
International Film Festivals
2008 Shanghai International Film Festival, Asian New Talents , Best Director
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|96 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.