Directed by Kim Ki-duk (김기덕)
Screenplay by Kim Ki-duk (김기덕)98min | Release date in South Korea : 2006/08/24
A young couple Seh-hee and Ji-woo are deeply in love with each other, but Seh-hee is worried that Ji-woo may soon grow tired of her. Soon, Seh-hee disappears. While Ji-woo agonizes over the missing of Seh-hee, she has secretly undergone plastic surgery. Ji-woo meets several women, but whenever he is about to engage physically with them, something interferes. After a few months, Ji-woo meets an attractive waitress in a café. Surprisingly her name is See-hee; a name that sounds very similar to Seh-hee. And he falls for her. But when Ji-woo gets a note fro Seh-hee that she wants to get back together with him, he breaks up with See-hee, leaving behind wildly protesting See-hee. When he meets Seh-hee, See-hee is there, wearing a mask made from a photograph of Seh-hee’s face. She tells him that she changed her look to love him and be loved by him forever by changing her appearance. Shocked, Ji-woo leaves her, but he also receives a plastic surgery…
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Kim Ki-duk Film (김기덕필름)|
|98 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.