Directed by Min Kyung-jo (민경조)99min | Release date in South Korea : In production
Korea - Japan collaborated to produce the original animation from popular webtoon ‘Timing’ by Kang Pool.
This film unravels the mystery behind a series of suicides at a high school in Seoul. PARK Ja-gi, a teacher at this school whose mother is a shaman, keeps rejecting mysticism, but he can foresee a catastrophe in his dreams. Witnessing in his dream many people standing aside to jump off from the top of the school building, the school teacher tries tostop the mass suicide. There are some people around the school who also have special gifts. KIM Yeong-tak is a student who can stop time. KANG Min-hyeok can rewind time 10 seconds back but suffers from a guilty conscience about failing to save his own wife and child. Lastly, JANG Se-yun can foresee 10 minutes ahead of time. These people gather their abilities to prevent catastrophe at the school.
Festival Busan International Film Festival (2014) - Korean Cinema Today-Panorama
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.