Directed by Choi Wee-an (최위안)
Screenplay by Choi Wee-an (최위안)102min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/10/29
The film shows the event in the outskirts of a town where the government’s re-development plan is being carried out. An unmarried daughter lives with her father, who suffers from dementia, and plays hwa-tu with him every night. The woman’s desire to break away from this stifling life and the reality that does not permit escape are symbolized by the diverse disorders appearing in the film.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|102 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.