Directed by Choi Wee-an (최위안)
Screenplay by Choi Wee-an (최위안)102min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/10/29
The film shows the event in the outskirts of a town where the government’s re-development plan is being carried out. An unmarried daughter lives with her father, who suffers from dementia, and plays hwa-tu with him every night. The woman’s desire to break away from this stifling life and the reality that does not permit escape are symbolized by the diverse disorders appearing in the film.
|102 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.