Directed by Kim Jho Kwang-soo (김조광수)106min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/06/21
Min-soo (KIM), a gay man, and Hyo-jin (RYOO), a lesbian, both decided to get married. Not to their respective partners... but to each other. Their devious plan works perfectly. While secretly living with their partners, who move in next door, they appear to the outside world as a “normal” couple. They enjoy all the benefits afforded to heterosexual couples and also are able to ward off the curiosity of parents and any others who might disapprove of their lifestyle. However, Min-soo’s intrusive and incredulous parents begin to get a bit too involved with his life, threatening his scheme.
On the set video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.