Directed by Song Dong-yoon (송동윤)
Screenplay by Song Dong-yoon (송동윤)87min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/05/08
In 1976 on a remote island, schoolteacher Eun-young wants to take her students on a field trip to a cookie factory in Seoul. Even though the parents don't like the idea, Eun-young succeeds in taking them. But once they arrive in the complicated city, students become fascinated with ``high-tech'' bicycles and get lost.
|Cinema Service (시네마서비스)|
|87 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.