Directed by Lee Don-ku (이돈구)
Screenplay by Lee Don-ku (이돈구)94min | Release date in South Korea : 2014/11/06
Filmmaker Lee Don-ku who was invited to the Busan International Film Festival, New Currents with his debut film "Fatal" (2012) returns with a tale of irreversible tragedy in his second feature Entangled. There is a house where a family of four live: mother, her eldest daughter Younghee who is married, younger daughter Kkotnip who is in high school and Younghee’s husband Sangho. The family is filled with happiness when Younghee gives birth to a child, but an unfortunate mishap caused by mother leads to the death of the child. Totally distraught, Younghee decides to leave her mother’s house with her husband. Mother’s Alzheimer’s condition worsens with the couple moving out and Kkotnip is forced to live in anxiety. At school she is pushed around by schoolmate Junghye and at home she has to deal with her mother who has issues of controlling her emotions. With no one to help her, Kkotnip is driven to the edge. A film that depicts how a happy family is destroyed, actress Kim Yeong-ae gives a superb performance as mother. (NAM Dong-chul)
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
The Making Of
Uncut Highlights 1
Uncut Highlights 2
Uncut Highlights 3
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.