Directed by Hong Sang-soo (홍상수)
Screenplay by Hong Sang-soo (홍상수)126min | Release date in South Korea : 2000/05/27
Soo-jung is a scriptwriter for a local cable TV station. She is close with the program producer Young-soo. In attempts to urge his rich friend Jae-hoon to finance an independent film he is currently directing, Young-soo visits Jae-hoon’s gallery with Soo-jung tagging along. Jae-hoon finds himself attracted to Soo-jung and asks her to become his lover. Soo-jung somewhat reluctantly accepts the offer on condition that it will only be when they go out for a drink. Their tug-of-war reveals that Soo-jung is still a virgin and this impresses Jae-hoon as well as escalates his frustration. Meanwhile Young-soo also expresses his feelings for Soo-jung. Soo-jung will have to decide whether to surrender her virginty as Jae-hoon anxiously awaits her at a hotel room.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|126 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017