Directed by Oh Jeom-gyoon (오점균)
Screenplay by Park Yoon (박윤)100min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/04/09
A woman runs a lodging house lives with her good-for-nothing husband, and unemployed daughter, Jeong-yoon. Jeong-yoon is in a relationship with Gu-sang, a tenant who runs a neighborhood Laundromat. When Jeong-yoon lands a job, she runs away, abandoning Gu-sang who is crushed. Jeong-yoon’s mother encounters the heartbroken Gu-sang, consoling himself with alcohol, and taking pity on him, she takes him home. One thing leads to another, and the two make love. The landlady ends up pregnant with Gu-sang’s baby. Even with the neighbors in shock, the landlady holds on to her new love fervently.
KOFIC Support Programs
2006 HD Film Production Support Program
|100 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.