Directed by Sin Dong-yeop (신동엽)
Screenplay by Sin Dong-yeop (신동엽)90min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/09/06
Who were you? Oops! I forgot the wedding!
One day, Jeong-eun (Kwak Ji-min) shows up in front of jobless youth Gi-seok (Kim Min-joon) who’s only specification is his family register. She abruptly asks him about his the marriage with her twin sister So-eun (Kwak Ji-min). Gi-seok looks at her absurdly as they smile awkwardly at each other then he finally remembers the marriage he had with some girl a few years ago, lending her his specifications.
Marriage with the sister and dating with the other?
A cheeky marriage mission starts where they have to prove they are a married couple.
For her sister who is in ‘false marriage’ captivity, Jeong-eun has to half-forcefully convince Gi-seok and pretend she was her sister and his wife but the evidence isn’t enough. Just them, Jeong-eun recommends taking a video as if they were a loving couple. Gi-seok also idly agreed to it thinking about getting it over with since she was his sister-in-law. For perfect evidence they even make an intimate ‘S’ video but unlike their thoughts the video goes through some trouble…
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Making: Media Preview Press Conference
CF Parody of Naughty Couple
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.