Directed by Kim Jeong-min (김정민)98min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/08/14
Yoo-jin is a single girl with lots of boyfriends. One morning she wakes up and finds herself in a hotel room with a faint memory of having slept with a man in the previous night. She had a wild party and got drunk to the point where she couldn’t tell whom she was with, so she makes a list of several potential suspects. Cheol-jin was among them, who has been one of her best friends since college, but she’s convinced that it couldn’t be him because he’s too shy for anything like that. So then who else could it be? Still up in the air, she’s lost on the incident and then happens to meet her first love, Seok-kyu to be appalled to find out…
|98 min •HD •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.