Directed by Song Yoon-hee (송윤희)
Screenplay by Song Yoon-hee (송윤희)82min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/12/01
In 2011, the government still talks about finance more than the issue of health care. Without access to medical care, the only time we see ordinary people in hospitals is during their promotional videos. Commercialization has turned the dirty market for health care into a white jungle. Doctors and patients have become accustomed to the jungle. However, there must be a new law in this jungle. In this movie, we look for an answer that considers medical treatment as public welfare and not a personal means of profit.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week