Directed by Song Jeong-woo-I (송정우)88min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/12/02
Also known as "A Friend in Need"
Something always happens when I meet him.
The guy that I wanted to kill was found as a ‘corpse’.
Yeouido, where political world, media industry, and stock market are concentrated, is a work place for Section Chief Hwang Woo-jin. He is number one in the lay-off list in his stock company. What is worse, he is dying slowly because of his heavy debt and endless fights with his devoted wife. He even finds out that his trusted co-worker is trying to lay him off with the help from Woo-jin’s boss. He dwells on his own misfortune to his friend Jeong-hoon, who will do anything to keep justice, ‘I want to kill that bastard.’ Surprisingly, Woo-jin’s co-worker is found dead in next morning.
Chances that came with no notice to the guy who wants to survive. And…
Because of his co-worker’s death, Woo-jin gets a second chance in his company and gets promoted but the surprising chance is not good for him. People who treated Woo-jin wrong are getting killed one by one and he becomes a suspect. He now trembles for fear from the supposition that Jeong-hoon is an actual killer…
|88 min •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.