Directed by Kim Tae-yong (김태용)27min | Release date in South Korea : 2013/06/13
Seoul woman Yeong-hee arrives at the Jeju Airport to pretend to be Cheol-soo's girlfriend. Cheol-soo had asked her to act as his fake fiancé to grant the wish of his ill father, who wants him to get married. In the car on the way to meet his father, Yeong-hee sets out their relationship story like a pro but Cheol-soo isn't that interested. They recieve a call that his father had become unconscious and they hurry over. They get to the hospital and Yeong-hee lays out the most random but grand lie ever...
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.