Directed by Lee Won-sik (이원식)103min | Release date in South Korea : 2013/01/03
Previously known as "Sister"
It's a story of a waitress who was suffering from domestic violence; she eventually finds her true self by meeting a student. This movie won Supporting Preproduction Award in 7th Seoul Christian Film Festival (in 2009). This movie is starring Seong Yoo-ri as the main role.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017