Source : english.kbs.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Han Chae-young Named National Tax Office's PR Spokesperson
Actress Han Chae-young has been named PR spokesperson for the National Tax Office along with actors Kwon Sang-woo and Kim Hee-seon and designer Andre Kim. The four will receive their appointment certificates at a ceremony that will be held on June 17 at the National Tax Office in Jongno 1-ga, Seou,...More
'I Loved Eun-joo and She Loved Me'
By Han Eun-jung
Singer Jhun In-kwon said in a recent interview that he had a previously unpublicized romantic relationship with the late actress Lee Eun-joo, who committed suicide in February at the age of 24.
"I loved Eun-joo and she loved me," Jhun, the 50-year-old former l,...More
Eight Korean Movies Invited to New York Asian Film Festival
Eight Korean movies, including director Ryoo Seung-wan's "Crying Fist", will be screened at the 4th New York Asian Film Festival which will take place from June 17 to July 2 in Manhattan, New York. Of the 180 movies that were submitted by China, Hong Kong, Japan, the Philippines and other Asian co,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.