He was asked how they met on the SBS "Healing Camp" and he said they were introduced by a friend.
He said, "She was about to start working then. We got along fine but then I thought, maybe she had work to do but I was in the way. I just didn't think it was the right time for us to be seeing each other".
They had to break up for the sake of their careers. They reunited awkwardly at an awards show. Then while he was lonely in the States he thought of Min-jeong and called her up. The relationship began then.
Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Byung-hun, "Lee Min-jung and I broke up once""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Accused for propofol, Park Si-yeon, Jang Mi-ne and Lee Seung-yeon
Actresses Park Si-yeon, Jang Mi-ne and Lee Seung-yeon will be at court on the 25th. According to ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017