He was asked how they met on the SBS "Healing Camp" and he said they were introduced by a friend.
He said, "She was about to start working then. We got along fine but then I thought, maybe she had work to do but I was in the way. I just didn't think it was the right time for us to be seeing each other".
They had to break up for the sake of their careers. They reunited awkwardly at an awards show. Then while he was lonely in the States he thought of Min-jeong and called her up. The relationship began then.
Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Byung-hun, "Lee Min-jung and I broke up once""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Accused for propofol, Park Si-yeon, Jang Mi-inae and Lee Seung-yeon
Actresses Park Si-yeon, Jang Mi-inae and Lee Seung-yeon will be at court on the 25th. According t,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.