Representative Won Dong-yeon from Realize Pictures received the award on Lee Byung-hun's behalf.
"Masquerade" is a fiction historical movie about an unfortunate king named Gwang-hae which broke through 10 million audiences in the 38 days it was screened after being released on the 13th of September.
Lee Byung-hun starred in a historical for the first time in his 21 years of acting and played the role of King Gwang-hae, a tyrant king and a man who pretended to be the king, therefore playing two roles at once.
Source : boom.seoul.co.kr/news...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Byung-hun, the Best Actor for "Masquerade" "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.