Actor Ko Soo will be getting married on February 17th, to a woman 11 years his junior. The wedding will take place at the Dynasty Hall at the Shilla Hotel located in Seoul. It turns out that Ko Soo's fellow agency member Lee Byung-hun will be emceeing the ceremony!
Furthermore, actor Lee Soon-jae will be officiating while singer Gummy will be singing the congratulatory song.
Despite Lee Byung-hun's busy schedule with the new movie "I'm Am The King of Chosun", but he made the time for his junior's special day.
Ko Soo completed his wedding photo shoot on January 30th and has planned for a honeymoon on Koh Samui Island in Thailand. Once he returns from his 6-day trip, he'll start filming his new movie alongside Han Hyo-joo.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.