Pictures of Lee Byung-hun as a political hoodlum have been released.
"Inside Men" is a criminal drama that digs through the corruption of the Korean society starring Lee Byung-hun as the political hoodlum, Cho Seung-woo as a passionate investigator and Baek Yoon-sik, a wise media advisor.
Lee Byung-hun stars in the movie as Ahn Sang-goo, a man who seeks revenge when his life is ruined after completing a variety of work for the ones with power.
In the pictures, Lee Byung-hun appears to be much tougher and manlier than he's ever been and he's also going to be acting using an accent which he's never used before.
Lee Byung-hun said, "I feel the heat on the set. I expect the movie to be a great one with all the hard work by the cast and staff".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Byung-hun's still cuts from "Inside Men""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.