Actress Lee Da-hae is stepping into the Chinese market.
She has recently been cast as the leading female role in a Chinese drama. The first shoot will take place in Shanghai, China on the 5th of March.
This Chinese drama is about the success story of a chef based in a dumpling house and Lee Da-hae is the leading character named So-ha who overcomes all obstacles in her unfortunate life, raising her niece altogether.
Foresta Entertainment revealed, "She is fluent in three languages so she doesn't have a problem with overseas activities. Her fluency in Chinese helps her get continuous love calls from the country".
Meanwhile, Lee Da-hae has about 2,600,000 followers on her Chinese SNS Weibo and was once an issue for her appearance on a Chinese program without an interpreter after having mastered the language for 7 years since the release of 2005 "Green Rose".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Da-hae cast in Chinese drama "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Love Fiction" Kong Hyo-jin says "Ha Jeong-woo is hard to know"
Kong Hyo-jin spoke about her impression of Ha Jeong-woo whom she just made movie "Love Fiction" wi,...More
Jeon Ji-hyeon getting married with boyfriend on 2nd of June
Top star Jeon Ji-hyeon (31) is getting married with her boyfriend. Her agency J & Co Entertai,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.